Do you want to become the narcissist's nightmare and
recover from a toxic relationship?
The book in question is the perfect answer to this.
Do you feel insecure, frustrated, with a mood swings, in
constant anxiety and you are not confident with yourself? Do
you doubt yourself and your sanity, do you desire to self
isolated, and do you have repetitive obsessive thinking?
These probably are familiar symptoms of emotional abuse
of a narcissistic/borderline psychopath.
What to do now?
Here just few things you'll learn:
● Symptoms of Narcissistic abuse.
● Disarming the narcissist.
● How to heal from the abuse of a narcissist.
● Healing after emotional / psychological abuse.
● Healing using Acceptance.
● Building Self Esteem.
● Setting the boundaries.
● Getting the toxicity out of the system.
● Acknowledging the truth and forgiving.
● Doing self-enquiry.
● Healing the inner child.
If you apply yourself diligently, take notes, read and re-
read the chapters, follow all instructions to the letter, with a
tenacious trust, you will improve your feelings and solve
your anxiety in few days.