You don't know the players without a program and there isn't a more complete, detailed overview for the 2003 NASCAR season than this.
NASCAR Fans Guide: The Essential Insider's Guide to Winston Cup Racing by Reid Spencer offers racing experts and novices alike all the information they need in one comprehensive overview.
Replete with hundreds of four-color action photographs and computer-generated replications of car details, NASCAR Fans Guide covers five major areas that every NASCAR fans needs updated information on for the 2003 season:
- DRIVERS: biographies, statistics, career highlights and all relevant team-related information is easily
- TEAMS: each ownership group's history is detailed along with supplemental statistical information about the drives under the team umbrella
- RACE TRACKS: splendid color photos of each track are supported with background information on each track along with vital track statistics RACE TRACKS: splendid color photos of each track are supported with background information on each track along with vital track statistics
- 2002 REVIEW: you can't know where you're going unless you know where you've been and this review gives a quick recap of last season including race-by-race highlights, rookies who stood out, legends who prevailed and which drivers need to rebound in 2003
- 2003 WINSTON CUP SERIES: any fan's season will be easier with this handy, detailed week-by-week schedule of the 2003 season
NASCAR Fans Guide makes it easy for racing fans of all ages and interest levels to keep up with their favorite driver, team and sport.
|Product dimensions:||9.46(w) x 10.96(h) x 0.69(d)|
About the Author
Reid Spencer began his career as a sportswriter with the Charlotte Observer and currently covers the National Basketball Association's New Orleans Hornets, as well as NCAA basketball teams, for the Associated Press. He is a frequent contributor to the sports pages of major daily newspapers nation-wide, and publishes and edits the oldest and largest regional golf magazine in the Carolinas. He lives in Charlotte, North Carolina.