NATEF Correlated Task Sheets for Automotive Fuel and Emissions Control Systems / Edition 3 available in Paperback
The Pearson NATEF correlated task sheets, all written by James Halderman, are designed to provide guidelines for the student who is performing a task as specified by the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF). The NATEF task sheets cover all of the tasks specified by NATEF for the following areas:
- Engine Repair (A1)
- Automatic Transmissions/Transaxles (A2)
- Manual Drive Trains and Axles (A3)
- Suspension and Steering (A4)
- Brakes (A5)
- Electricity/Electronics (A6)
- Heating and Air Conditioning (A7)
- Engine Performance (A8)
Each task sheets is easy-to-read and contains the following features:
- Designated lines for vehicle identification information
- Designated line for the name of the student technician
- Step-by-step procedure needed to be performed and space for the student o fill in the specified exact procedure for the vehicle being serviced or tested
- Most task sheets are illustrated to help bring the topic to life
- Includes a grading scale for the instructor to rate the student as to how well the task was performed
- A place to record the time on task.
- Each Pearson automotive textbook has a NATEF correlation chart in the appendix and on the Pearson website that correlates each task sheets to the 2013 NATEF tasks. Other correlation charts correlate the task sheets to:
- The 2008 NATEF Standards- For programs that are NATEF certified under the 2008-2011 standards.
- The 2012 NATEF Standards - For programs that are NATEF certified under the 2012 standards.
- The 2013 NATEF Standards- for programs that are NATEF certified under the 2013-2017 standards.