Natural Remedies (Ask Dr. Weil)by Andrew Weil, Steven Petrow (Editor)
In his #1 New York Times bestseller Spontaneous Healing, Dr. Andrew Weil opened our eyes to the body's wondrous ability to naturally heal itself. And after the tremendous response he received from countless readers, he launched the web site "Ask Dr. Weil," (www.drweil.com) which is a top-rated program on the Internet. Now, in this easy-to-use book, Dr. Weil tells you about simple and effective natural remedies.
In NATURAL REMEDIES Dr. Weil addresses questions such as:
- What is the best cure for a hangover?
- What can I do to stop snoring?
- How can I effectively stop a nosebleed?
- What is the best treatment for a bee sting?
And many more!
Whether you are eager to learn about the best path to recovery from illness or just looking to improve your overall well-being, Dr. Weil's expert advice will gently guide you toward the healthier, fuller life you deserve.
Meet the Author
- Tucson, Arizona
- Date of Birth:
- June 8, 1942
- Place of Birth:
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. in Biology, Harvard University, 1964; M.D., Harvard Medical School, 1968
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews