Get it by Thursday, October 19
, Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Natural Remedies for Healthy Living is a smart guide to help us achieve a healthy lifestyle that covers 1001 ways to ease what ails us including natural vitamins, health remedies, cleaners and gardening.
From over-the-counter medications to convenience food, from household cleaners to pest repellents, new consumer products are introduced every day that promise to make our lives simpler. But do we really need them?
You and your family can live a better life with less stress, fewer chemicals, and virtually no toxins when you adopt the old ways of doing things. It's not about harking back to a nostalgic past, but about presenting old-fashioned methods in such a way that they can be easily implemented in today's fast paced world.
- Treat and prevent health problems with safe and timeless remedies such as drinking ginger tea (recipe included) to combat acid reflux or using a verbena wrap to soothe back pain.
- Administer First Aid and know what methods are truly outdated. A first-degree burn can be treated with a salve of Aloe vera or fresh sauerkraut, but never with butter-that can be a breeding ground for bacteria.
- Reduce the signs of aging-with tried-and-true, homegrown potions and tips like rub age spots with papaya to help stimulate the growth of healthy cells or apply an aloe and lanolin wrinkle cream to the eye just before bedtime.
- Reverse and prevent kitchen mishaps: Wrap a cracked egg in aluminum foil before boiling, add a grated carrot to meat broth that is too spicy, and a little canola oil to a pan will prevent butter from burning.
- Clean faster and safer with ingenious tricks that are environmentally friendly
- Garden like a pro: Grow bigger blooms, greener grass, and keep your garden pesticide-free using age-old secrets
|Product dimensions:||7.70(w) x 9.90(h) x 1.10(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author