A how-to guide for capturing stunning photographs in nature
Photographing nature poses unique challenges and demands that you have special skills and a working knowledge of how to work in—and with—nature. This Photo Workshop is a must-have how-to guide for shooting nature images in nearly any situation you might encounter.
You'll learn which equipment is right in different settings and why it should be used, how to get an amazing photo of a fast-moving animal, and how to handle a myriad of tricky weather scenarios. This book covers composition, exposure, fill-flash, special creative techniques, and more. Plus, assignments at the end of each chapter sharpen your skills to for taking unique, artistic nature photographs.
- Shows you what equipment to use in different settings and why to use it
- Offers essential advice for photographing a fast-moving animal and dealing with weather obstacles
- Provides a clear understanding of the basic fundamentals of photography
- Addresses composition, exposure, fill-flash, creative techniques, and more
- Shares Photoshop tips for sharpening and improving photos you’ve already taken
Packed with inspirational color photos throughout, this workshop guide encourages you to improve your technique for taking nature photographs.
|Series:||Photo Workshop Series , #15|
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
NAT COALSON is well known for his nature, travel, and fine art photography. His work has been exhibited extensively, received numerous awards, and is held in private and corporate collections. An expert instructor, he has taught digital photography and imaging to photographers at all levels.