In Navigating Ministry, both seminary students and experienced pastors will find a balanced approach to ministry on topics such as:
• Integrating current trends in bio-medical ethics and leadership with biblical truth
• Communication and leadership from field experts
• Profiles in both Old and New Testaments of women who modeled pastoral care
• Discovering your pastoral voice and developing your ministry style
• Addressing your need for personal growth and spiritual development
And much more!
Whether you are a parish pastor, a hospital chaplain, or a campus minister, this book contains valuable insights and godly wisdom that will greatly benefit you in your chosen vocation or lay ministry.