53.99 In Stock
Kaplan Medical's NBDE Part II Lecture Notes provide comprehensive board prep for third-year and fourth-year dental students. Updated for the current NBDE Part II exam, Kaplan's full-color lecture notes feature board-style practice and in-depth review of all major exam disciplines – a comprehensive approach that will deepen your understanding while focusing your efforts where they'll count the most.
- In-depth coverage of every major discipline on the exam, including endodontics, operative dentistry, oral diagnosis, pedodontics, periodontics, pharmacology, prosthodontics, and more
- Full-color diagrams and charts for better comprehension and retention
- Board-style practice questions and explanations in each chapter
- Ten sample case studies to help develop your critical thinking skills
- Organized in bulleted, outline format for efficient reading and review
- Learning objectives and key concepts help you focus your study on the essential content
- Test-taking strategies and an overview of the exam from Kaplan's experts
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Related collections and offers
About the Author
For over 40 years, Kaplan Medical has been dedicated to helping aspiring doctors prepare for and pass their medical licensing exams. We are proud to offer the most innovative study tools available on the market and our dedicated staff of expert advisors and faculty ensures that doctors and medical students receive the guidance and support they need. At Kaplan Medical, our students’ success is our goal.