Don't wait to learn salary strategy!
Job hunters need this information now because the biggest mistakes happen in the beginning, well before the negotiating interview!
Whether your style is tough or gentle, blustery or quiet, nervous or calm, you can still negotiate more money.
Negotiating Your Salary: How to Make $1000 a Minute shows you how...
- Simple preparation can double your salary.
- Who should mention a dollar amount first?
- Talking about salary incorrectlly can knock you out before you even get a chance to interview.
- What is your best first answer to an offer?
- One phone call or one web page can tell you what salary to ask for.
Specific phrases to memorize that will boost your offer 10% or more.
- How you can get your employer to want to give you a raise.
|Publisher:||Ten Speed Press|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.60(d)|