Talks and discussions on Net Neutrality are raging all over the globe.
That is not surprising considering the fact that the internet has become the playground for millions of people in every nook and corner of the world. This amazing invention has opened doors of opportunity and learning that hitherto were thought non-existent or unimaginable.
This book aims to throw some clarity on this rather controversial topic. It addresses various questions about net neutrality, from the basic "what is net neutrality" to the more ethical and philosophical implications of net inequality.
Among the topics we will cover are:
- Understanding Net Neutrality
- Traffic Management and Net Neutrality
- Arguments for and against Net Neutrality
- Internet of Things and Net Neutrality
- Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Net Neutrality
- Questions of Ethics Surrounding Net Neutrality
I believe that our ability to know exactly what's going on with our internet rights and the implications of the lack thereof is what can best prepare us for a future that will revolve around the internet.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.13(d)|
About the Author