Free Netscape Communicator "Cheat Sheet" Inside!
Explore the Wild, Wild Web The Fun and Easy Way Can't wait to get on e-mail? Looking for some great shopping spots? Or simply trying to get your first Web page up and running? Get on the Web wagon today with Netscape Communicator 4.5 For Dummies®. With expert advice from Internet guru Paul Hoffman, you'll be reading Usenet news, creating your own Web page, and checking the latest hot spots on the Web in no time.
Inside, find helpful advice on how to:
- Get right to the hottest sites on the Web using Navigator
- Recognize and avoid common problems as you browse the Web
- Customize Communicator to look and behave the way you want
- Send and receive secure e-mail using Communicator's Messenger
- View multimedia content instantly without starting up a new application
- Drag-and-drop links from any Web page into easily organized bookmarks
- Create your own Web site quickly and easily with Composer
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.52(w) x 9.28(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
About Paul Hoffman, director of the Internet Mail Consortium, has written more than a dozen computer books, including IDG Books Worldwide's Perl 5 For Dummies®, and The Internet, the official companion to the PBS special "The Internet Show." He is also president of Proper Publishing the creator of the popular Internet Computer Index site.