Neurology and Neurosurgery Illustrated / Edition 4 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
New edition of a highly successful illustrated guide to neurology and neurosurgery for medical students and junior doctors.
• Covers both neurology and neurosurgery in a single source.
• Examines localized as well as multifocal neurological diseases and their diagnosis and management.
• Includes over 950 outstanding illustrations and line diagrams to clarify every concept.
• Reflects the latest developments in molecular diagnosis and genetics.
• Presents state-of-the-art coverage of interventional radiology.
• Discusses the newest approaches to tumor imaging.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||9.16(w) x 9.92(h) x 0.96(d)|
About the Author
Consultant Neurologist, Department of Neurology, Gloucester Royal Hospital, Gloucester, Royaume-Uni.
Table of Contents
1. General approach to history and examination
2. Investigations of the central and peripheral nervous systems
3. Clinical presentation, anatomical concepts and diagnostic approach
4. Localized neurological disease and its management
5. Multifocal neurological disease and its management