You will obtain the basic comprehensive knowledge needed to intelligently screen every salesperson you speak with, to determine if they are truly looking out for you.
* Discover how to always think of yourself, first, when making major purchases.
* Learn how to negotiate, and purchase at a fair market price.
* Protect yourself against crafty, deceitful, dishonest, ruthless, unscrupulous salespeople who don't work in your self-interest.
* Major purchases for your home.
* Important services for your home.
* Big ticket purchases such as cars and boats.
* Real Estate: Residential, commercial, mortgatges.
* Annuities, insurance, funerals.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.35(d)|
About the Author
Professional and practical activity in the field of sales, as a Manager and Front-line Salesperson, qualifies him to truly understand and discuss the field of professional sales as it relates to the consumer wanting, needing, and being able to get a "fair shake" during and after the sales process.
He has an intimate knowledge of numerous products and services such as raw and improved land, residential and commericial, business opportunities, insurance, mortgages, annuities, the funeral service industry, as well as many specific product lines.
In addition, his managerial expertise was exemplified at one of the foremost international medical supply companies, having coordinated with numerous managerial and production personnel, as well as upper management in the critical areas of Production Process, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and FDA regulations.
Additional experience working within the commercial transportation field provides a full knowledge of DOT rules and regulations, as they pertain to that industry.
He has a vast knowledge of graphic arts, having had ownership in a full-service printing/typesetting company that served clients throughout the United States, in addition to owning and operating a commercial janitorial company.