Where do I begin? NO PROBLEM!
Highlights of the book:
1. Short Answers in each chapter for those with busy schedules.
2. Large Font Size & Sentence Spacing: We created this book to be easy on the eyes, making it enjoyable to read.
3. Basic Christian Terms to understand church culture and language: Appendix A
4. Essential Doctrines for a Strong Foundation, Part 2. What every believer in Jesus Christ needs to know.
5. Bonus Feature: Comprehensive Look into Knowing God's Will for your life, Part 5.
6. A starter for a Discipleship study.
New Beginning is designed for New Believers in their new-found Christian faith. You will find answers to your questions in your walk with the Lord:
What translation of the Bible should I get?
How do I find a good church?
How do I pray?
Where should I start reading the Bible?
What are the essential doctrines of the Christian faith and why should I know them?
What is God's will for my life?
How do I grow spiritually?
This book lays the foundation for New Believers to begin their walk with the Lord. New Beginning is packed with simple and practical applications to aid New Believers in establishing a firm foundation to begin their journey. This book can also be used as a study course for a New Believers' Class or can be given as a gift to show that you care about the recipient's eternal destiny.
If you are a new believer, you now have personal access to your heavenly Father who wants you to know Him better. The more you know Him, the more you will love Him, and the more you will realize how much He loves you as a member of His family.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.53(d)|
About the Author
W. Jae Lee is the co-founder of J n J Publishing and is its chief editor. After working as an Electrical Engineer for two years, he entered Dallas Theological Seminary and graduated with a Masters of Theology in Family Ministry. His passion for the family is evident not only in his own family with wife and 6 children, but his emphasis and teaching on the subject in every area of ministry. He says, "A healthy family is a healthy church is a healthy country is a healthy world," that glorifies God.