Temporarily Out of Stock Online
- More than 1,400 recipes–including tried-and-true classics as well as fresh flavors–tested and perfected in the Better Homes and Gardens® Test Kitchen.
- Special bonus chapter created especially for newlywed couples–featuring dinners for two, top ten recipes for new cooks, entertaining friends, hosting holiday meals, contemporary cocktails, and more
- Advice and tips for couples on how to set up their first kitchen together
- Cooking Basics chapter includes need-to-know kitchen survival advice including food safety, make-ahead cooking, must-have timesaving kitchen gadgets and emergency substitution charts.
- Essential need-to-know information conveniently located at the front of each chapter for easy reference helps ensure cooking success.
- Hundreds of hints and tips.
- Easy-to-read cooking charts. More than 800 full-color photos of finished dishes, how-to demonstrations and food IDs.
Table of Contents
Your First Kitchen.
Dinners for Two..
Wine and Cheese.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
New Cookbook based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
I have an early edition of this book and have used it for years as a reference. Now my daughter is a newlywed and I am giving it to her. I think it is a great staple to have in any young cook's collection.