New Cottage Style: Decorating Ideas for Casual, Comfortable Living by Better Homes and Gardens
- Decorating ideas to achieve a cottage look that’s clean, simple, and light.
- New and remodeled homes that incorporate cottage style via architectural features and easy decorating choices.
- Secrets to creating harmony and simplicity with paint, furniture, fabrics, and accessories.
- Examples of projects in the country, the woods, suburbia, and oceanfront locations.
- Practical ideas and decorating techniques to create a comfortable getaway look.
- Effective color schemes that achieve a serene palette.
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|Series:||Better Homes and Gardens Home Series , #1|
|Product dimensions:||9.12(w) x 9.75(h) x 0.41(d)|
About the Author
The iconic BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS brand is one of America's most trusted sources for information on cooking, gardening, home improvement, home design, decorating, and crafting. Today, the brand encompasses books, magazines, and digital media.