- Decorating ideas to achieve a cottage look that’s clean, simple, and light.
- New and remodeled homes that incorporate cottage style via architectural features and easy decorating choices.
- Secrets to creating harmony and simplicity with paint, furniture, fabrics, and accessories.
- Examples of projects in the country, the woods, suburbia, and oceanfront locations.
- Practical ideas and decorating techniques to create a comfortable getaway look.
- Effective color schemes that achieve a serene palette.
About the Author
The iconic BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS brand is one of America's most trusted sources for information on cooking, gardening, home improvement, home design, decorating, and crafting. Today, the brand encompasses books, magazines, and digital media.
Table of Contents
Introduction - Getting Started.
Room by Room - Living Spaces.
Room by Room Relaxing Spaces.
Room by Room - Outdoor Spaces.
Cottage Notebook - Style Ideas.