NEW MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Principles of Managerial Finance, Brief / Edition 6 available in Other Format
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author
In addition to teaching, Gitman is also a member of the Certified Financial Planner Board and an associate editor of several journals. He has served on a number of esteemed organizations, including the Academy of Finance Association and the Financial Management Association National Honor Society.
Table of Contents
PART I. INTRODUCTION TO MANAGERIAL FINANCE.
2. Institutions, Securities, Markets, and Rates.
3. Financial Statements, Taxes, Depreciation, and Cash Flow.
4. Financial Statement Analysis.
II. IMPORTANT FINANCIAL CONCEPTS.
6. Risk and Return.
7. Bond and Stock Valuation.
III. LONG-TERM INVESTMENT DECISIONS.
9. Capital Budgeting Techniques.
10. Risk and Refinements in Capital Budgeting.
IV. LONG-TERM FINANCING DECISIONS.
12. Leverage and Capital Structure.
13. Divided Policy.
V. SHORT-TERM FINANCING DECISIONS.
15. Working Capital and Short-Term Financing.
16. Cash and Marketable Securities.
17. Accounts Receivable and Inventory.
VI. SPECIAL TOPICS IN MANAGERIAL FINANCE.
19. Mergers, LBOs, Divestitures, and Business Failure.
20. International Managerial Finance.