Like a New Yorker, this book tells it like it is, with opinions on everything from back-alley bars to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, from the Empire State Building to the Empire Diner. Taking you on a borough-by-borough tour of the Big Apple, this is the 360 degree guide to the 24-hour city.
- hostels, B&Bs and five-star hotels - this city may not sleep, but you gotta
- from hot dogs to haute cuisine - the best New York eats
- the latest hip club listings
- where to shop and what to buy
- 25-page full-color map section and a fold-out subway map
- excursions from Atlantic City to the Hudson Valley
|Publisher:||Lonely Planet Publications|
|Series:||Lonely Planet Travel Guides Series|
|Product dimensions:||5.16(w) x 7.36(h) x 0.68(d)|
About the Author
David Ellis's previous novels include In the Company of Liars, Jury of One, Life Sentence, and Line of Vision, for which he won an Edgar Award. An attorney from Chicago, he serves as Counsel to the Speaker of the Illinois House of Representatives.