New York Times Guide to New York City Restaurants 2004 by William Grimes, Eric Asimov, New York Times Guides
Nearly 1,000 restaurants are included in this latest edition of the most trusted guide to eating well in New York. Concise reviews by the city's most respected food writers are enhanced by original features not found in any other restaurant guide, including: ambience, recommended dishes and complete price ranges for an accurate estimate of your final bill.
Only The New York Times Restaurant Guide 2004 provides you with:
* The very best restaurants as ranked by The Times' star-rating system.
* The best restaurants in every neighborhood.
* The best inexpensive restaurants in every neighborhood.
* William Grimes' take on the latest trends in food and restaurants, and Eric Asimov's lists of the best places in New York for everything from oysters and sushi to the best places to eat with children.
* New features on the best places for all-American favorites and New York classics, from burgers to pastrami.
* Helpful lists that locate restaurants according to the type of cuisine they serve.
The New York Times is the city'sand the nation'spremier newspaper, with detailed coverage of city, state, national, and international events. The Times features the most comprehensive coverage of any paper in the city of New York's food, life, culture, politics, and history.