"[This book] aims to inspire you to bring the love of your relationship and to translate it into the food you prepare together." — Huffington Post
A beautiful and sophisticated cookbook that is a go-to for brides and grooms: Inside The Newlywed Cookbook are 130 recipes for both classic and contemporary meals that are perfect for day-to-day à deux and special occasions with family and friends. It is a collection of sweet and special moments waiting to be shared with your loved one. Author Sarah Copeland, once a newlywed herself, knows that sourcing, cooking, and sharing food together at the table makes for a happy couple!
• Features 130 recipes for creating and enjoying delicious, satisfying meals for and with each other
• Beyond just recipes, this cookbook also includes tips on how to stock your kitchen pantry as well as sweet, inspiring anecdotes from the author
• Sarah Copeland, a Food Network veteran, was a co-founder and former spokesperson for Food Network and Share Our Strength's Good Food Gardens campaign. She has appeared as a guest chef on Good Morning America and ABC News Now
Fans of One Pan, Two Plates, D.I.Y. Delicious, and Every Day is Saturday will also enjoy The Newlywed Cookbook . More than a collection of recipes, this cookbook is also a guide to domestic bliss.
• Mouthwatering recipes include: Golden Zucchini Bread, Lobster Rolls, Skillet Corn Bread, Brown Sugar Pudding, Elderflower Spritzers, Hibiscus-Ginger Tea and so much more!
• Makes an inspiring gift for newly engaged and newlywed couples as they embark on their new adventure
|Publisher:||Chronicle Books LLC|
|Product dimensions:||8.90(w) x 10.10(h) x 1.30(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Sarah Copeland is a New York City-based writer, food expert, urban gardener and curator of good living. A Food Network veteran, she was a co-founder and former spokesperson for Food Network and Share Our Strength's Good Food Gardens campaign. She has appeared as a guest chef on Good Morning America and ABC News Now. Sarah's recipes and articles have appeared in national magazines such as The Food Network Magazine, Real Simple, Saveur and Fitness. Her debut cookbook, The Newlywed Cookbook: Recipes for Cooking With and For Each Other is packed with flavor and fun for twosomes looking to create a delicious life together. Sarah's Edible Living philosophy begins with locally sourced ingredients and an appetite for life. She finds inspiration in family meals, homegrown veggies, stinky cheeses, and chocolate cake. She lives and feasts with her husband, András and their new addition, Greta. Read more about her adventures at edibleliving.com.