"The first step to getting what you want out of work is being who you want at work. Patricia Forrester's book shows us that our natural proclivity to kindness is an advantage in corporate life." - Penelope Trunk, author of Brazeen Careerist
NICE GIRLS ON TOP demonstrates that there is no need for women to adapt to the old way of doing things. Women bring a refreshing advantage to leadership that can no longer be denied. In this provocative book, author Patricia Forrester interviews five dynamic successful women and shows us how they use compassion and collaboration to lead their teams to triumph each and every day.
Get the benefit of years of experience from these amazing women in this easy-to-read guide as you learn how to use compassion to:
• Inspire and empower employees to excel to their optimum level
• Keep yourself and others cool under pressure
• Chose the best people and build a winning team
• Lead and win over an existing staff
• Be in control without being a micromanager
• Delegate with grace and style
• Deal with poor job performance
• Deal with fears that hinder your leadership style
• Be nice without being a pushover
• Use your natural gifts as a woman to lead
This book is a must read for the new leader or those who want to refresh their skills and be the most effective leader possible!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.44(d)|