The music of the night calls out to you…
A sinister force threatens a teenage horror fan, and only a team of B movie monsters can come to his rescue. Fear stalks a group of punks when a scarecrow proves that birds aren't the only things it can terrorize. And all hell breaks loose when a man discovers that his next-door neighbor possesses the power to reanimate the dead…
Celebrate the music of the night with Scare Street's latest collection of diabolical horror. Thirteen tales of paranormal horror haunt this new volume. More than enough to keep you reading long after the sun goes down.
As you turn the page, the symphony begins… A wolf howls. The wind moans. Claws tap against your door. Powerless to resist, you open the door. The music calls… And you must follow its haunting melody.
Where will it lead you? No one really knows, but one thing is certain—as you step into the mist and the world of the living fades away, one more song is about to join this medley of fear.
Your own terrified scream…
This volume features the following:
1. How I Adopted a Demon by Melissa Gibbo
2. Wrong Address by S. B. Duncan
3. Zia 14 by Karl Melton
4. Lots and Lots by Carl Hughes
5. A Problem of Hair by Justin Boote
6. Of Prey, Of Death by Joe Scipione
7. The Monster Game by Joel R. Hunt
8. The Playhouse by Georgia Cook
9. The Road Headed South by Fritz Coleman
10. Luke De Foncé Du Nuage by Tim Cummings
11. Monsters Follow Him Home by Eric Del Carlo
12. Neighbors by John W. Leonard
13. Local History by Ron Ripley