Benjamin Edwards is a professional wedding, portrait, and humanitarian photographer who, along with his wife Lauren, owns and operates Benjamin Edwards Photography. Inspired by Kevin Kubota, he contributed behind the scenes to Kevin Kubota's Lighting Notebook: 101 Lighting Styles and Setups for Digital Photographers, also published by Wiley.
Nikon Creative Lighting System Digital Field Guideby Benjamin Edwards
Nikon speedlights put creative control of flash at the photographer's command, and with Nikon's Creative Lighting System, flash control is practically intuitive and possibilities are seemingly endless. However, setting up, synchronizing the equipment, and determining/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Detailed coverage of the three high-end speedlights built exclusively for new Nikon SLRs
Nikon speedlights put creative control of flash at the photographer's command, and with Nikon's Creative Lighting System, flash control is practically intuitive and possibilities are seemingly endless. However, setting up, synchronizing the equipment, and determining lighting ratios can be a daunting task. This new edition of a bestseller puts your mind at ease in a flash.
Award-winning photographer Benjamin Edwards begins with the basics and demystifies the complexities of using multiple speedlights, adjusting flash outputs, and setting up a wireless studio in an understandable, approachable way.
- Teaches you how to fill in shadows, reveal detail, and add a sense of motion or visual effects to your images, all with automatic ease and total wireless control
- Includes coverage of other Creative Lighting System components such as Nikon's wireless commander and macro speedlights
- Explores the basic functions of the SB-910, continues with the SB-700 and the similar, but less expensive, SB-600
- Boasts unique, detailed advice on lighting specific subjects: weddings, pets, product shots, corporate locations, portraits, large groups, sports, and much more
While the Nikon Creative Lighting System speedlights are like having a low cost, wireless, studio lighting system that's portable enough to fit in a camera bag, this invaluable guide does fit in your camera bag and goes where you go to help you take control of this amazing lighting system.
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews