Get it by Tuesday, August 22
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Now that you’ve bought the amazing Nikon D5200, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera’s features to show you exactly how to use the D5200 to take great pictures. With Nikon D5200: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer Rob Sylvan, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the D5200
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, and depth of field
- Use the D5200’s automatic scene and professional modes for more control over your images
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
And once you’ve got the shot, show it off! Join the book’s Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your D5200 to get great shots at flickr.com/groups/nikon5200_fromsnapshotstogreatshots.
|Series:||From Snapshots to Great Shots Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.20(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author