A must-have, full-color guide to the Nikon D7100
The Nikon D7100 is an ideal camera for beginning photographers who may lack structured photography training but are still eager and determined to take great photos. And that's where this fun-and-friendly guide comes in handy! Packed with more than 300 full-color photos, this introductory guide begins by helping you get a feel for the camera, get comfortable shooting in auto mode, managing playback options, and handle basic troubleshooting strategies. Veteran author Julie Adair King walks you through the D7100's features and encourages you to take creative control so that you can start capturing stunning pictures immediately.
- Packs in more than 300 full-color photos that exemplify the basic photo skills needed to get great shots
- Shares a wealth of information from one of the most popular digital photography authors
- Walks you through adjusting manual settings to get better results from exposure, lighting, focus, and color
- Contains an entire chapter on video mode
- Explains how to send images to a computer for organizing, editing, and sharing
Nikon D7100 For Dummies helps you get a grasp on your camera's controls so you can start taking memorable photos today!
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||64 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Julie Adair King has been covering digital cameras and photography for over a decade. She has written numerous Nikon and Canon For Dummies guides as well as multiple editions of Digital Photography For Dummies. Julie also teaches digital photography and imaging at the Palm Beach Photographic Centre.