Now that you’ve bought the amazing Nikon D7100, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera’s features to show you exactly how to use the D7100 to take great pictures. With Nikon D7100: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level. Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, pro photographer John Batdorff, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to get up and running with the D7100
- Use the D7100’s automatic scene modes to get better shots right away
- Take full control over the look and feel of your images with professional modes
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Use spot white balance in Live View and other new D7100 features
And once you’ve got the shot, show it off! Join the book’s Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your camera to get great shots at flickr.com/groups/nikond7100_fromsnapshotstogreatshots.
|Series:||From Snapshots to Great Shots|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||108 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author