Want it by Wednesday, October 24
Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
With devotions that reflect the concerns that many couples face today, the bestselling NIV Couples' Devotional Bible is designed to help you build your relationship on the one foundation you can count on: God's Word. The devotions cover many topics, including communication, work and career, sex, money, fears, setting goals, stepparenting, forgiveness, and more. And because it's developed in partnership with the team at Christianity Today International, you can be confident that the devotions are relevant, trusted, and honest.
- New International Version Bible: the world's most popular modern-English translation
- 260 weekday devotions by contributors such as Jennifer Schuchmann, Wayne Brouwer, and Carla Barnhill
- 52 weekend devotions include advice from bestselling writers, marriage therapists, and pastors, including Les and Leslie Parrott, Gary Thomas, Bill and Lynne Hybels, John Townsend, Henry Cloud, and Gary Smalley
- Weekend devotions also contain tips, helps, quizzes, activities, and a 'Let's Talk' section that promotes application and interaction
- Book introductions
- Subject index, list of contributors...and more
|Edition description:||Special Edition|
|Product dimensions:||5.70(w) x 8.60(h) x 1.90(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This bible was presented to my husband and I as a wedding gift! It covers every topic imaginable, not only does it give you bible verses to back up the advice/suggestions......it entails questions for your signifigant other and you to answer that without a doubt strenthen your relationship. Oh, and did i mentiom that there are commentantions from recognized professionals? Check it out for yourself!!!
After looking at several NOOK bibles I chose this one. This is a excellent choice for couples. It gives the couples really good examples and questions to discuss based on the story in the bible that you are reading. There are numerous issues in their lifelong journey that this bible helps couples to address with key questions for deeper thinking and sharing. It does take a bit of time to load each time (make sure to open it a couple minutes before you plan to read so it's ready). The main problem I had was trying to get to different books in each testament. I HAVE found the easiest solution so far to this problem is whenever you want to go to a different book simply tap the NOOK on the bottom of the page, then it will ask you what page you want to go to. Type in page 5 and that will take you to the index for the old and new testament, then choose the book and chapter where you need to go next. Simply repeat when you are moving to a different book in the bible. Finally I now enjoy taking my bible with me everywhere! Having it on my NOOK makes it a light and easy way to travel!