You invest a significant part of your life working…it matters.
Combining doctrine, Scripture application and real-life experiences, the NIV Faith and Work Bible will help you answer the question “How does my faith relate to my work?” It doesn’t matter what job or career you have—part-time, third shift or freelance; from the shop floor, to the school hallways, to the corner office; this Bible will reveal how relevant God’s Word is to your daily work life.
- 66 book introductions highlight the application of each book’s teachings to faith and work
- 75 Deeper at Work stories deliver strength and encouragement from the real-life experiences of people facing the same daily challenges and opportunities you face
- 45 Core Doctrine articles feature teachings from Christian leaders throughout the ages to help you learn the Biblical basis for integrating your faith and work
- A 31-day journey through the Biblical narrative helps you grasp Scripture’s overarching storyline
- 4 thought-provoking essays by David H. Kim, Richard Mouw, Nancy Ortberg, and Jon Tyson connect the gospel to your daily work life
- Foreword by Tim Keller
- Full text of the most read, most trusted modern-English Bible – the New International Version (NIV)
David H. Kim is the Pastor of Faith and Work at Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City. He is also Executive Director of the Center for Faith and Work.
10.5-point type size
|Product dimensions:||7.10(w) x 10.00(h) x 1.90(d)|
About the Author
David H. Kim oversees all the ministries of the Center for Faith & Work as Executive Director and is the Pastor of Faith and Work at Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City. Prior to this role, David served as the Director of the Gotham Fellowship, developing and teaching its intensive curriculum while providing spiritual direction. Prior to joining CFW in 2007, David was a Chaplain at Princeton University, where he also served as the Founder and Executive Director of Manna Christian Fellowship for over 12 years.