For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. —Jeremiah 29:11
God has great plans for you. It’s true. The Plans I Have for You Holy Bible will inspire readers to dream about their future and to trust that God has great plans for each and every one of us.
The features of this latest addition to The Plans I Have for You collection include:
- Introduction from author Amy Parker
- 50 God’s Big Plans pages tell how God had big plans for individuals in the Bible and his people as a whole, for example, Moses, Noah, Jonah, Esther, and YOU!
- 25 Promise Prayers pages focus on children asking God to help them fulfill his plans for them.
- 100 highlighted verses, including God’s promises as well as hopeful and uplifting verses
- Presentation Page
- Index to features
- Index of highlighted verses
- Lively two-color art from Vanessa Brantley Newton, illustrator of The Plans I Have for You picture book
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.20(h) x 1.50(d)|
|Age Range:||8 - 12 Years|
About the Author
Amy Parker’s children’s books have sold more than 1 million copies, including two Christian Retailing’s Best award-winning books and the bestselling A Night Night Prayer, Night Night, Farm, and Night Night, Train.