Want it by Thursday, October 25?
Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
Bring the Bible to life for kids!
As kids read the NKJV Big Picture Interactive Bible, they will see scenes from the Bible literally pop off the page via a free downloadable app that lets them view the images in an augmented-reality format. And they'll listen to a narration of the event by Jenna Lucado Bishop.
Plus, kids can use fine-point, permanent markers to color the unique cover and endsheets and make this Bible all their own! Other features include:
- Make-It-Your-Own Cover can be colored with any fine-point, permanent markers
- Augmented Reality on 146 full-page color illustrations
- "Christ Connection" feature that shows how each Bible story points to Christ
- "Big Questions?" feature to tell kids what they want to know
- 100 Top Memory Verses for kids to learn
- "Seeing the Big Picture" feature that digs into key Bible stories and provides parents with discussion material
- "Big Words" feature that acts as a four-color Bible dictionary
- Introductions for every book of the Bible, written for kids to understand
- Complete text of the New King James Version (NKJV)
- Full-color maps on 8 pages
|Publisher:||B&H Publishing Group|
|Series:||Big Picture Interactive / The Gospel Project Series|
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 9.80(h) x 1.70(d)|
|Age Range:||6 - 10 Years|
About the Author
Heath McPherson runs a small studio that creates whimsical illustrations and animation for folks across the country. His work includes Timmy and Tammy's Train of Thought by Oliver Chin as well a number of animated commercials.