- 300+ theme articles identify and explore the major topics and ideas of the Bible.
- 25,000+ study and textual notes provide background and deeper explanations of words, phrases, verses, and sections.
- 85 introductory articles set the stage for the Old and New Testament and each major Bible section, book, and time period, including the intertestamental period, the time after the apostles, and a harmony of the Gospels. Each book introduction covers background materials including authorship, setting, meaning and message of the book, an outline, recommended resources and more.
- 220+ charts, illustrations, maps, and timelines organize and illuminate important information.
- 200 Greek and Hebrew word studies trace the use of important words throughout the Bible.
- 90+ profiles paint portraits of major figures in the Biblegood and bad.
- 50,000+ cross-references connect related verses.
- Words of Christ in red.
|Publisher:||Tyndale House Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 9.80(h) x 2.30(d)|
What People are Saying About This
The NLT Study Bible brings readers of Scripture into the very heart of God’s written Word. A wonderful resource for serious Bible study.
The NLT Study Bible brings the Bible into clearer focus, laying the groundwork for readers to have “now I really get it!” breakthroughs as they work their way through every part of the Bible.
We are supposed to “read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest” the Bible, but that’s easier said than done. The NLT certainly made reading it more understandable, and the NLT Study Bible will most certainly make marking, learning, and digesting more possible, probable, and profitable.
The NLT Study Bible is an essential tool for the student of the Bible. As no carpentry bench is complete without a hammer, no study desk is equipped without this valuable study Bible.