No Boundaries: How to Use Time and Labor Management Technology to Win the Race for Profits and Productivityby Lisa Disselkamp
Showing you how to take your business from reactive to proactive and improve performance, No Boundaries provides a vendor-neutral guide on how your company can use workforce management systems to improve productivity and profits. Drawing upon years of/i>/i>/b>
An essential guide for putting workforce management systems to work for your business
Showing you how to take your business from reactive to proactive and improve performance, No Boundaries provides a vendor-neutral guide on how your company can use workforce management systems to improve productivity and profits. Drawing upon years of experience implementing these systems, author Lisa Disselkamp offers numerous case studies illustrating how organizations have used workforce management systems to solve their business problems and discusses:
- How the latest software uses data from time and attendance to create real time visibility into employee activity and cost
- Developments in labor management technology that can mitigate the challenges faced by employers in every industry and public sector
- Using labor data to achieve financial goals and maximize profits
- Using workforce management technology to enhance operations, quality, compliance, and employee satisfaction and retention
- Adding value to data through integration with other key business information
- How to build a business case and gain internal support for an investment in time and labor management technology
- Guide to selecting and installing time and labor systems
This book bridges the gap between what business leaders understand about their business and what they have yet to learn about this technology. The author introduces the concept of Mission Based Configuration, showing companies how to apply time and labor systems to their business needs to save time and money. The use of technology offers an effective tool to manage budgets, meet strategic targets, and channel decision-making toward best practices. No Boundaries reveals how your business can win the race for profits and productivity.
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.30(d)
Meet the Author
Lisa Disselkamp is a leader and visionary in the workforce technology industry helping employers increase productivity and profits through their strategic use of workforce management technology. She is a business leader, author, consultant, and popular speaker. As President of Athena Enterprises, she leads a team of talented consultants who share her passion and engage her powerful "Mission Based Configuration" and "Manage with Intent" methodologies. She has led multi-million dollar projects impacting up to 70,000 employees in companies with billion dollar payrolls.
In 2005, Mrs. Disselkamp was invited by Newt Gingrich to present to the Center for Health Transformation in Washington DC. She has authored the only two books on time and labor systems. In 2008 she was recognized as the "Woman of the Year - Technology Star" by the Smart Woman's Club.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews