1. What to sell (products, services, advertisements or a brand)?
2. How to sell (web design, copy writing, technology, getting paid online)?
3. How to get visitors to your web site (generating traffic: free and paid)?
4. How to get them to buy your stuff (conversion: creating something remarkable, pre-selling, branding, trust building, give-aways)?
5. How to keep them and their friends coming back for more (up-selling, cross-selling, affiliate program, joint ventures, self-sustaining lead generation)?
Master these 5 areas, one item at a time, and you are golden. But the real secrets lie in knowing not just what to do, but more importantly, how to do it.
The web is full of information, but the problem is, the web is full of information! No, that was not a misprint - half of what is in this book is probably out there somewhere on the web, distributed among millions of pages. The problem is that the good information is hiding out there along with the bad information, and there is no easy way to find it.
All of that information is of absolutely no use unless someone collects it, reviews it, filters it and validates it. Yes, that last part - validating it - is the most important one. It is so easy to publish your thoughts online, that it has become almost impossible to cut through the clutter and get to the good stuff.
You will also learn spectacularly simple and completely free ways to get a spanking new web site (with absolutely no PageRank, no incoming links, no visitors) not just listed on Yahoo! and Google within days, but also get a top ranking on both these search engines (along with the rest) without spending a single dime on SEO, without exchanging a single link, without building a single list, without sending out a single email, without buying a single piece of software that promises "top rankings".
Just the two chapters on Traffic Generation and Link Popularity alone will be worth 10 times the price of this book.