Teachers have a lot to worry about--from classroom management to school violence to job security to national mandates. Lucky for them, this book helps relieve those fears and allows them to focus on what they're supposed to be doing-teaching. With a friendly, accessible format, teacher-turned-author Frederick Wootan supplies solutions to his fellow educators' fears, like:
- Are their students actually listening to them?
- Are they being fair about grading?
- What can they do about overly aggressive parents?
- How are budget cuts going to affect their classroom?
- What's to stop them from being laid off?
|Sold by:||SIMON & SCHUSTER|
|File size:||724 KB|
About the Author