No Swimming: An Anthology by James Paddock
A collection of short shorts and long shorts, humorous, sad, thought provoking and by all means, interesting.
- The attack of the one-eyed killer gator
- A South Carolina bride struggles as a Montana wife
- What caused the casket lid to slam shut?
- A waiting room between heaven and the next life
- The last photograph at a wedding reception that goes terribly wrong
- A kitten named Hodgepodge and a girl named Laughter
- Kids go in and never come out
- An Arizona desert hike with unexpected results
- Does a little girl listen to her father's last breath?
- Who has the last remaining pencil in the world?
- A young lady gives her grandfather a lesson in understanding
- Lipstick and perfume trump a dented fender
- Who is more twisted, him for how he treats her, her for sticking around?
- A race down a Nevada highway reveals answers to questions she didn't know she had.
INCLUDES a bonus novella: Hot Roast Beef with Mustard.
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.33(d)|