- Get it by Wednesday, September 27 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
- Understand Node's event-loop architecture, non-blocking I/O, and event-driven programming
- Discover how Node supports a variety of database and data storage tools
- Learn best practices for writing easy-to-maintain code for Node
- Get concrete examples of how to use the various Node APIs in practice
- Take advantage of the book’s complete API reference
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 9.19(h) x 0.45(d)|
About the Author
Tom Hughes-Croucher is a developer and technology evangelist. He’s worked for and with numerous well known brands, including Yahoo!, NASA, Tesco, Three Telecom, and UK Channel 4. Tom has contributed to a number of web standards for the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and the British Standards Institute (BSI).
Mike has had the privilege of working with some of the largest and most influential brands in the world, including Disney, Microsoft and McDonalds. He has years of web development experience, designing and building everything from small business sites to large MMO server clusters hosting millions of players.In his free time Mike maintains his personal blog (http://www.alwaysgetbetter.com) and contributes to forums and experiments with emerging frameworks and software. Mike lives in Vancouver with his wife and their three children.