Everyone needs a will sooner rather than later -- and Nolo's Simple Will Book is the all-in-one tool you need. For over 15 years, this bestseller had made it easy to:
• write a legally valid will
• leave property to family, friends or organizations
• name a personal guardian to care for your children
• safely leave property to young children
• arrange for the payment of debts and taxes
• name an executor to handle your affairs
• update your will as needed
Nolo's Simple Will Book lets you choose from seven different will forms, or builds you a custom will to suit special situations. It also provides a detailed discussion of estate planning for those who may want more than a will.
Completely updated and revised, the 7th edition provides all worksheets and will forms on CD-ROM. It also includes new information on "ethical wills," which let you convey your feelings and values to loved ones. Good in all states except Louisiana.
|Edition description:||1st ed|
About the Author