A newly revised and updated edition of the ultimate resource for nonprofit managers
If you're a nonprofit manager, you probably spend a good deal of your time tracking down hard-to-find answers to complicated questions. The Nonprofit Manager's Resource Directory, Second Edition provides instant answers to all your questions concerning nonprofit-oriented product and service providers, Internet sites, funding sources, publications, support and advocacy groups, and much more. If you need help finding volunteers, understanding new legislation, or writing grant proposals, help has arrived. This new, updated edition features expanded coverage of important issues and even more answers to all your nonprofit questions.
Revised to keep vital information up to the minute, The Nonprofit Manager's Resource Directory, Second Edition:
• Contains more than 2,000 detailed listings of both nonprofit and for-profit resources, products, and services
• Supplies complete details on everything from assistance and support groups to software vendors and Internet servers, management consultants to list marketers
• Provides information on all kinds of free and low-cost products available to nonprofits
• Features an entirely new section on international issues
• Plus: 10 bonus sections available only on CD-ROM
The Nonprofit Manager's Resource Directory, Second Edition has the information you need to keep your nonprofit alive and well in these challenging times. Topics include:
• Accountability and Ethics
• Assessment and Evaluation
• Financial Management
• General Management
• Human Resource Management
• Information Technology
• International Third Sector
• Legal Issues
• Marketing and Communications
• Nonprofit Sector Overview
• Organizational Dynamics and Design
• Professional Development
• Resource Development
• Social Entrepreneurship
• Strategic Planning
|Series:||Wiley Nonprofit Law, Finance and Management Series , #153|
|Edition description:||2ND BK&CDR|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.10(h) x 1.70(d)|
About the Author
Ronald A. Landskroner is a freelance writer and researcher. He is concerned about and involved with many progressive causes as well as environmental and related issues. He is currently working on the development of Greensearch: The Enviromental Information & Referral Clearinghouse.
Table of Contents
Quotations on Philanthropy.
The Nonprofit Sector: An Overview.
Accountability and Ethics Organizations and Research Centers.
Assessment and Evaluation.
Governance Support and Advocacy.
Human Resource Management.
International Third Sector.
Marketing and Communications.
Organizational Design, Structure and Development.