Almost 2700 years ago, the prophet Ezekiel detailed a massive end-times attack against Israel. The coalition he describes is still making headlines today. Bible scholar Ron Rhodes analyzes current events in the light of biblical prophecy and empowers readers to "interpret the signs of the times" (Matthew 16:3).
This up-to-date assessment of the situation in the Middle East reveals vital information about...
- financial and political ties between the group of nations north of Israel
- Muslim leaders' growing antagonism toward Israel and the United States
- Iran's development of nuclear weapons and the resulting threat to global security
- the polarization of nations supporting extremist Islam and the rest of the world
- globalization and its role in setting the stage for a cataclysmic war
Readers will grow in their confidence in God, for to Him, "the nations are like a drop in a bucket" (Isaiah 40:15).
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||629 KB|
About the Author
Ron Rhodes (ThD), president of Reasoning from the Scriptures Ministries, is heard regularly on nationwide radio and is the author of The End Times in Chronological Order, The 8 Great Debates of Bible Prophecy, and 40 Days Through Revelation. He periodically teaches at Dallas Theological Seminary and several other seminaries.