INSIDE: Download FREE software to recover deleted pictures, video, documents, and emails.
- Are you concerned your child may be doing something on the computer they are not supposed to?
- Do you want to see what files have been deleted from the computer?
- Have you accidentally deleted an important picture or file?
- Did you mistakenly reformat the memory card on a digital camera?
Sometimes parents have a suspicion their children are doing something on the computer they shouldn't be. It may be your child changing the screen on the computer whenever you walk in the room or just that sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach. You might be concerned you child is communicating online with someone you don't approve of or even know. Maybe you are worried they are going to websites with pornographic content. When kids do things online they are not supposed to do they usually try to hide their activities. One of the most common methods is to try and delete traces of their actions.
The Nosy Mom's Guide: Recovering Deleted Files gives parents the tools they need to keep their kids safe from pornography, online sexual predators, cyberbullying, and illegal movie and software downloads. These tools and resournces are FREE and do not require the installation of expensive software nor do they require advanced computer skills. The methods detailed in this book give the reader the tools to not only check on their kids but also to recover accidentally deleted pictures, videos, documents, and other files. Even the most technophobic of parents can use the techniques in this book to recover deleted files from their computer.
"I jsut wanted to recover some lost photos. I found a whole lot of other stuff I didn't expect to."
"Simple and easy to use. No technical skills required."
"I felt like a detective."
"I knew something was up. I just didn't know what. Now I do."
"Thanks Nosy Mom for helping me keep my kids safe."
In her new book Nosy Mom's Guide: Recovering Deleted Files author Elizabeth Peterson shows you:
- How to Recover Deleted Files from a Computer
- How to Recover Deleted Files from USB Drives and Camera Memory Cards
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Some Types of Phones
- How to Recover Deleted Outlook Emails
- How to Cover Your Tracks So You Kids Don't Know You Are Checking On Them
Nosy Mom's Guide: Recovering Deleted Files is the perfect solution for parents who are concerned about the safety of their children and who want to protect them from online predators, exposure to pornography, and discover illegal software or media downloads. It is also the perfect solution for recovering accidentally deleted files from digital cameras, certain types of smart phones, and other electronic media.
Order your copy today and start recovering deleted files immediately.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.29(d)|
About the Author