Starting an NP (Nonprofit)? Started an NP and need to issue membership certificates that look professional and are easy to use? If yes, then this book is for you!
What is an NP (Nonprofit)?
An NP is a tax-exempt organization that serves the public interest. Generally, NPs are incorporated by filing articles of incorporation with its residing state or elected jurisdiction. Unlike corporations, NPs do not have owners or shareholders. Instead, they are managed by a group of "members" or "Board of Directors." In order to obtain tax-exempt status, NPs must apply for the 501(c)(3) designation with the IRS (Internal Revenue Service). Its existence must further charitable, educational, scientific, literary, religious, public safety or cruelty prevention causes or purposes. All revenue available, after normal operating expenses, must be used to serve the public because NPs are prohibited from claiming a profit.
What is an NP membership certificate?
An NP membership certificate is a document that certifies membership and grants members with certain benefits, rights, and voting power. Membership certificates do not represent ownership interest.
While NP membership certificates aren't required by federal or state law, it is still highly recommended for NP's to use them. It shows evidence that a member has the authority to exercise their benefits and rights within an organization.
NP membership certificates should be issued during the initial meeting of its members. A membership ledger must also be used to accurately record new and terminated members during the NP's existence.
This book contains 40 blank NP membership certificates (for the use of any NP incorporated in the state of Florida) and a membership ledger to record new and terminated members.
Other titles available:
NP Membership Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Incorporated in the State of
(Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming)
Other books available:
- Common Stock Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Incorporated in the State of (available in all 50 states)
- LLC Membership Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Organized in the State of (available in all 50 states)
- GP Partnership Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Established in the State of (available in all 50 states)
- LP Partnership Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Organized in the State of (available in all 50 states)
- LLP Partnership Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Organized in the State of (available in all 50 states)
- LLLP Partnership Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Organized in the State of (available in all qualifying states)
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.27(d)|
About the Author