Nursing Diagnosis Manual: Planning, Individualizing, and Documenting Client Care / Edition 5 available in Paperback
Everything you need to develop a safe and effective care plan…whenever you need it.
Here’s the 5th Edition of the resource you’ll turn to again and again to select the appropriate diagnosis and to plan, individualize, and document care for more than 850 diseases and disorders. A new, streamlined design makes reference easier than ever.
Only in the Nursing Diagnosis Manual will you find for each diagnosis…defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively - sample clinical applications to ensure you have selected the appropriate diagnoses - prioritized action/interventions with rationales - a documentation section, and much more!
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 1.75(d)|
Table of Contents
1. The Nursing Process: The Foundation of Quality Client Care
2. The Language of Nursing: NANDA, NIC, NOC, and Other Standardized Nursing Languages
3. The Assessment Process: Developing the Client Database
4. Concept or Mind Mapping to Create and Document the Plan of Care
5. Nursing Diagnoses in Alphabetical Order
6. Health Conditions and Client Concerns with Associated Nursing Diagnoses
A. NANDA-I’s Taxonomy II
B. Definitions of Taxonomy II Axes
C. NANDA-I Nursing Diagnoses Organized According to Maslow’s Hieracrchy of Needs