Updated with NANDA-I 2012-2014 Diagnoses
Here’s the 4th Edition of the resource you’ll turn to again and again to select the appropriate diagnosis and to plan, individualize, and document care for more than 800 diseases and disorders. A new, streamlined design makes reference easier than ever.
Only in the Doenges’ Manual will you find for each diagnosis…defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively • sample clinical applications to ensure you have selected the appropriate diagnoses • prioritized action/interventions with rationales • a documentation section, and much more!
And, Davis’s Nursing Diagnosis and Care Planning Resource Center online features a searchable database of over 800 diagnoses, plus a wealth of clinical tools and valuable information.
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 1.50(d)|
Table of Contents
- The Nursing Process: The Foundation of Quality Client Care
- The Language of Nursing: NANDA, NIC, NOC, and Other Nursing Languages
- The Assessment Process: Developing the Client Database
- Concept Mapping to Create and Document the Plan of Care
- Nursing Diagnoses in Alphabetical Order
- Health Conditions and Client Concerns with Associated Nursing Diagnoses
Definitions of Taxonomy II Axes