Nursing Documentation: Writing What We Do available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Ausmed Books
This book is about nursing documentation. It addresses the wide range of concerns and practical aspects of this most important, yet often irritating part of nursing practice.
This is a book for nurses who care about what they write.
If these are your concerns . . .
- I'll never get time to finish my nursing notes!
- Is it legal?
- Can I use white-out?
- Can't they make a better form than this?
- How can I record this amazing family set-up?
- Weren't computers made for clerks, not nurses?
- There has to be something wrong with documenting for funding.
- Who walks down critical pathways?
- What happens if a home health record gets lost?
- How can I document my client's spiritual concerns?
- Will managed care affect what I write?
- Is there a culturally appropriate way to document?
- What is charting by exception?
- How did nurses document before NANDA?
. . . then this book is for you.