Peterson's Nursing Programs 2013 is published in cooperation with the prestigious American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN)-the only U.S. organization dedicated exclusively to advancing baccalaureate and graduate nursing education. Nursing Programs 2013 profiles more than 3,500 undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral options at more than hundreds of institutions in the United States and Canada, including two-page descriptions with photos of many top nursing schools and programs. A special section, "The Nursing School Adviser," includes in-depth articles about degree and career options, the admissions process, and specialized programs for professions such as nurse practitioner and clinical specialist. New this year: Easy-to-follow links to free campus videos for every major U.S. college or university at YOUniversityTV.com.
- The latest information on entrance requirements, costs, degrees offered, distance learning options, and contact information for nearly 3,500 undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral programs in the United States and Canada
- Published in cooperation with the prestigious American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), the only U.S. organization dedicated exclusively to advancing baccalaureate and graduate nursing education
- A special section, "The Nursing School Adviser," offers insight from nursing school deans and professors into the admissions process and career options, including a thorough analysis of the nursing profession today-and what to expect in the future
- Two-page descriptions, with photos and links to important faculty information, of many of the top nursing schools and programs in the United States
- Easy-to-follow links to free campus videos for hundreds of colleges and universities at YOUniversityTV.com.
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.90(d)|