Nursing Programs 2014 profiles more than 3,500 undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral options at more than hundreds of institutions in the United States and Canada, including two-page descriptions with photos of many top nursing schools and programs. A special section, "The Nursing School Adviser," includes in-depth articles about degree and career options, the admissions process, and specialized programs for professions such as nurse practitioner and clinical specialist.
- The latest information on entrance requirements, costs, degrees offered, distance learning options, and contact information for nearly 3,500 undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral programs in the United States and Canada
- Published in cooperation with the prestigious American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), the only U.S. organization dedicated exclusively to advancing baccalaureate and graduate nursing education
- A special section, "The Nursing School Adviser," offers insight from nursing school deans and professors into the admissions process and career options, including a thorough analysis of the nursing profession today-and what to expect in the future
- Two-page descriptions, with photos and links to important faculty information, of many of the top nursing schools and programs in the United States
- Quick-Reference Chart for at-a-glance school comparisons
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 1.00(d)|