The Nutrition Almanac offers you reliable information based on the latest scientific discoveries as well as an expanded section on essential vitamins and minerals and their amazing benefits. All the nutritional information you need is here, so enhancing and maintaining good health is easy!
Eat better. Live longer.
- Learn how what you eat can affect more than 100 common ailments
- Discover rich sources of vitamins and minerals in foods at your supermarket
- Understand the difference between good fats and bad fats
- Get practical information on the benefits of antioxidants and phytonutrients in food
- Find out which food ingredients and additives to avoid
Related collections and offers
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide