Obama Is Making You PoorerBut Who’s Getting Rich?
Goldman Sachs, GE, Pfizer, the United Auto Workersthe same “special interests” Barack Obama was supposed to chase from the templeare profiting handsomely from Obama’s Big Government policies that crush taxpayers, small businesses, and consumers.
Investigative reporter Timothy P. Carney digs up the dirt the mainstream media ignores and the White House wishes you wouldn’t see. Rather than Hope and Change, Obama is delivering corporate socialism to America, all while claiming he’s battling corporate America. It’s corporate welfare and regulatory robberyit’s Obamanomics. In this explosive book, Carney reveals:
* The Great Health Care ScamObama’s backroom deals with drug companies spell corporate profits and more government control
* The Global Warming HoaxObama has bought off industries with a pork-filled bill that will drain your wallet for Al Gore’s agenda
* Obama and Wall Street“Change” means more bailouts and a heavy Goldman Sachs presence in the West Wing (including Rahm Emanuel)
* Stimulating K StreetThe largest spending bill in history gave pork to the well-connected and created a feeding frenzy for lobbyists
* How the GOP needs to change its tunedrasticallyto battle Obamanomics
If you’ve wondered what’s happening to our country, as the federal government swallows up the financial sector, the auto industry, and healthcare, and enacts deficit exploding “stimulus packages” that create make-work government jobs, this book makes it all clearit’s a big scam. Ultimately, Obamanomics boils down to this: every time government gets bigger, somebody’s getting rich, and those somebodies are friends of Barack. This book names the namesand it will make your blood boil.
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Timothy P. Carney is the lobbying editor and a columnist at the Washington Examiner . His first book, The Big Ripoff: How Big Business and Big Government Steal Your Money , won the Templeton Enterprise Award from the Intercollegiate Studies Institute and the 2006 Lysander Spooner Award for the “best book on liberty.” A protege of veteran columnist Robert Novak, Tim was senior reporter and later editor at the Evans-Novak Political Report . His work has appeared in the Wall Street Journal , New York Post , American Spectator , American Conservative , Huffington Post , National Review Online , Human Events , and many other publications. Tim and his wife and children live in Maryland.