Had enough? Are you ready to stop the endless rejection by objection?
Learn how to PREVENT the 85 most common sales-stopping objections from ever entering your prospect's mind and PREEMPT those already there. Join the thousands of salespeople around the world who learned the secrets to objection-free selling.
Research with thousands of salespeople across industries demonstrates:
- Objections that stop almost all sales are common and repetitive.
- Specific Buyer Beliefs, when missing or weak cause these objections.
- There are many ways to establish these beliefs to prevent the objection from even entering the prospect's mind.
- Before you buy something, this book for example, what's just one thing must you believe about it?
- If you don't believe that, what objection comes to mind?
- But, if you did believe that, what happens to the objection?
- You just demonstrated that a missing Buyer Belief caused the objection and that when the belief is in place, the objection goes away.
- There are 10 of these critical Buyer Beliefs in which all sales objections can be categorized.
- Salespeople get most of their objections in just three to five categories of missing Buyer Beliefs.
- Learning how to prevent, preempt, and respond to a few objections in each category will handle all objections in that category.
- It doesn't matter which sales model salespeople are using if sales stopping objections are getting through.
- The strategies and formulas provided work with all sales models.
- Probability has it that right now you know salespeople who are facing sales stopping or stalling objections, the answers to which are in this book.
- Could these potentially stalled or lost sales be enough to cost-justify the price of this book?
The 3rd edition of this wildly popular bestseller has the same content as the previous two. The difference is in the sequencing of the Parts and Chapters. The change was made to accommodate how people use the book. We hope works for you.
|Publisher:||Sales Training International|
|Edition description:||This Has the Same Content But the Sequencing Is Changed to Accomodate How the Book Is Best U ed.|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.66(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
How to Use This Book. 3
Part I. Skills Common to Preventing, Preempting, and Responding to Objections. 4
Chapter 1: Missing Buyer Beliefs Cause Objections. 5
Chapter 2: Skills Common to Preventing Strategies. 11
Chapter 3: Skills Common to All Preempting Strategies. 21
Chapter 4: Skills Common to All Responding Strategies. 25
Chapter 5: Skills Common to Negotiating All Unanswerable Objections 29
Part II –Strategies for Each of the 85 Most Common Sales Stopping Objections. 35
Chapter 6: Strategies Specific to Each Objection. 36
Buyer Belief 1 - Need Exists. 41
Buyer Beliefs 2 & 3 - Responsibility and Authority. 58
Buyer Belief 4 – Discomfort Felt 77
Buyer Belief 5 – Need has Priority. 91
Buyer Belief 6 – Type Solution Will Work. 106
Buyer Belief 7 – Capability and Credibility. 126
Buyer Belief 8 – Best Solution. 169
Buyer Belief 9 – Return on Investment 198
Buyer Belief 10 – Plan Will Succeed. 225
Part III. Selling Skills to Implement Strategies. 253
Chapter 7: Competitor Analysis - Objections and Unique Selling Points 254
Chapter 8: Needs Only You Can Meet 259
Chapter 9: Decision-Makers Roles and Bias. 264
Chapter 10: Capability, Credibility, Trust, and Rapport 267
Chapter 11: Features, Advantages, Benefits (FAB) 271
Chapter 12: Establish Value (FAB – TEA Formula) 274
Chapter 13: Competitor Proofing. 283
Chapter 14: Change Negative Bias. 288
Chapter 15: Customer Value Proposition (CVP) 292
Chapter 16: Specialized Closing Strategies. 295
Chapter 17: Resistance to Change. 304
About the Author 309
Other Books by Robert DeGroot 310